Before you spend money on a water heater replacement in Cameron Park, make sure your plumber is looking out for your budget. At Murray Plumbing, we’ll look for the most affordable way to get hot water flowing in your home again, whether that means a cost-effective repair or a new, efficient system installation. Don’t be taken in by less-than reputable plumbers when you need a Cameron Park water heater repair- make a call to our team 24/7 at 530-499-3332. Honesty and integrity are two important reasons to choose us as your plumber.
5 Signs You Need a Water Heater Replacement
1. Is the hot water in your household running out too quickly? If you’re finishing showers in cold water or hearing complaints from family members about hot water running out during dishwashing, laundry, or other daily tasks, it’s time to have your system looked at by a professional. Contact a knowledgeable Cameron Park heater repairman from Murray Plumbing to troubleshoot your system- we’ll be out in no time, even if it’s after hours.
2. Do you notice unusual noises coming from your water tank, such as squealing, whistling, or banging? Odd sounds are usually the first indication that something inside of your water heating system needs attention. Don’t wait to call us for Cameron Park plumbing services- the sooner we find out what’s going on, the easier on your budget the repair will be. Rest easy knowing that most noise problems don’t require a complete replacement.
3. Has a plumber been to your home more than twice this past year? You might want to think about saving up for a new water heater installation. Repeated repairs mean that your equipment could be on its way out- but before you agree to replacing older equipment, reach out to our plumbers. There’s a lot we can do to lower your plumbing bills, even if it looks like there’s no hope for your water heater.
4. Do you know the year that your water heating system was installed? If your equipment is more than 10 years old, a repair may give you a bit more time, but a replacement is most likely on the horizon. The simplest way to determine whether you can get away with another repair is by calling in a plumber to troubleshoot the problem. If necessary, get a second opinion from our team at Murray Plumbing. We’ll do what we can to avoid a water heater replacement in Cameron Park.
5. Are you noticing rising energy bills? Before you chalk up an increase in monthly bills to inflation, consider the fact that older water heaters contribute a significant amount to your overall energy bill. Replacing an inefficient system with a newer one could lower your bills.
Don’t wait to get your water heating system inspected if you suspect problems with performance or efficiency. Contact the best plumbi9ng professionals from Murray Plumbing; our techs are highly skilled in troubleshooting problems, making repairs, and installing new equipment when it’s time. Schedule a free quote by contacting Murray Plumbing at 530-499-3332.Water Heater Replacement Cameron Park